Friday, July 11, 2014

The Migration of Teeth

Oh Misery...

I was told, years ago, by numerous dentists, that I would never have to experience the agony of wisdom teeth and their incessant migration.

Those lying dirtbags, how I wish I could clobber them right about now.


I'm in my mid-twenties, broke, uninsured, and these horrible evolutionary mistakes called "Wisdom Teeth," are making me feel like my face desires strongly to explode.

I am aware that I'm not the only one who experiences this nauseating degree of pain, but damnit THIS BLOWS.

I am generally against pain meds, I don't even consume tylenol. But if I felt like tylenol could touch this pain, it mighhhhht not be hard to get me to take some right now. Currently I'm huffing peppermint oil to ward off the nausea, and stuffing cloves in my cheeks in the hopes of some numbing action. So far the peppermint is helping but I still would rather be hit by a bus than experience my skull being pried apart by teeth I wasn't supposed to get anyway.

I am the grumpiest grumpy bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment