This is the story of My Family.
My husband and I, and our Wild-as-the-Alaskan-Hills 3 year old, accompanied by two goofy pups and whatever other critters we bring home.
We are sort of new-agey hippies, we love the outdoors and hunting and fishing and energy and vibrancy and holistic-natural-medicine, and foraging and bright new experiences with people who vibrate on the same levels that we do.We eat organic, we garden organic, we strive for sustainability in one of the most harsh climates in the country, and one day maybe we will finally reach our dreams of living on the land.
So Welcome, to the insides of my brain, my World, which I must warn you is kind of weird and a bit chaotic at times, but hopefully you can learn a thing or two or maybe just be entertained for the time it takes to read what I have to offer.
Some things you might find me discussing on here:
*permaculture
*organic gardening
*my disgust for corporate control of food (Monsanto, I'm watching you, you dirtbag)
*recipes for healthy family foods, including sneaky ways I get my picky family to eat those hated vegetables
*urban farming
*dog antics
*frustration over dog antics and urban farming
*knitting, crafting, artsy fartsy stuff
*recycling repurposing other people's junk
*Alaska, and how crazy it is living here sometimes
*adventures
*hunting and fishing
*sustainable living
*green living
*yoga
*random weird thought processes I may have.
Love and light...
No comments:
Post a Comment