Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Week of Broken Things

That would be this week.

The keyboard broke in a hail storm of flying keys as the dogs tripped over the cord on the floor and ripped it from it's functional resting place. I may or may not have punched it once previously in frustration....

Shortly after, in some freak haunting experience, the monitor fell over onto it's face (all on it's own!) and the screen broke. Trying to read, search, or even navigate files has been ridiculous.

My phone, which has been half broken since it became mine, broken screen and wonky processor and all, finally crossed over to the other-side today. Dropped it in the hen house while collecting eggs and it never turned on again.

I discovered on Tuesday, at the dentist, that I'm grinding my teeth out of my head and my teeth are going to break down if I don't start sleeping with a guard to protect my chompers. Or I can get Braces, at almost-twenty-six and look silly for a year and pay thousands of dollars that I don't actually have.


It's been a fun week.



No comments:

Post a Comment